• Hospice • Occupational Therapy • Speech Therapy • Physical Therapy • Speech Therapy • Early Intervention Services
"GETTING OLDER IS HARD WORK...FINDING CARE SHOULDN'T BE"
Medical Social Work
Personal Touch provides social services by a qualified medical social worker.
The social worker performs a range of services that will include but are not limited to:
• Assessment and reassessment of the patient
• Referral to community resources
• Nursing home and institutional placement assistance
• Assisting with patient, family, and team members with social, emotional, and environmental issues relating to the patient’s health problems
• Consulting with the physician regarding the patient’s status if his/her condition is adversely affected by social, environmental or economic conditions
• Providing rehabilitative and/ or supportive case work services
• Development, implementation, review and revision of the plan of care.