• Hospice • Occupational Therapy • Speech Therapy • Physical Therapy • Speech Therapy • Early Intervention Services
"GETTING OLDER IS HARD WORK...FINDING CARE SHOULDN'T BE"
Homemaker / Companion / Housekeeping
The homemaker/companion is a non- professional, trained to provide services in the home under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor.
Homemaker/companion aide services shall include but are not limited to:• Household budgeting and consumer education• Marketing for and preparation of nutritious and appetizing meals.
• Routine housekeeping tasks to include washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, bed linen change, laundry, dusts and vacuum the rooms used by the patient
• Observation and detailed feedback to the supervisor on the client's behavior, mood and adjustment at home Emotional support, reading, letter writing
• Accompany into the Community and to all appointments
• Performs all client care as directed on the Plan of Care formulated by the Registered NursePersonal Touch also provides home health aide services by appropriately qualified home health aides in accordance with a physician's order and under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist.